- The present Agreement determines rights and responsibilities of Internet user who expressed willingness to become the customer of Coin2Send micropayments platform.
- User has a right to accept and not to accept the offered conditions that later on will predetermine his participation or non-participation in Coin2Send.
- The agreement is deemed bilateral and determines rendering of informational service to the user without binding the latter to make any investments.
Provision of Personal Information by User
- Customer is obligated to provide his/her real identity only if it's required. This information is used only for verification purposes and will not be disclosed to 3rd parties.
- Having approved the present Agreement and proceeded with registration process in Coin2Send, user confirms the transmittal of his data into Coin2Send and their use at identification, notification and performance of transactions.
- Coin2Send customer has a right to change his personal data.
- Coin2Send customer understands and accepts that some transactions within the system are performed by 3rd parties, such as Coin2Send certified Partners, and that Coin2Send is not in full control of such activities.
Use of Coin2Send account
- Account is a personal customer area of user which functions on the basis of user's personal data.
- Customer is fully responsible for the state of his account, access to it and its control.>
- Coin2Send is not responsible for premeditated and unpremeditated use of account by the customer in illegal transactions.
- Registering in Coin2Send system customer undertakes not to use it in unlawful purposes and not to act in operations that can result in system damage.
- Coin2Send reserves a right to carry out accounting operations and systematization of all transactions performed by the customer within system. In case of complaints of SR & I. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") or 3rd parties against the Customer Company has a right to address judicial agencies of any jurisdiction for protection of system interests, its participants, and the 3rd parties.
- User's account is not subject to transfer to any other person without notification of system administration.
- Entering the account system customer fully responsible for all transactions performed in system on behalf of his account.
- Only customer and nobody else is responsible for any migration or loss of his/her funds including resulting from authorized access.
- Customer has no right to demand to reverse the transaction done by him/her in Coin2Send.
- Any transaction can not be reversed.
- Transaction performed in the system on behalf of account registered in name of user is strictly secured for the owner of this account and is not subject to be challenged for non-participation of the Customer in this transaction.
- Coin2Send customer shall pay a special attention to accuracy of his actions as a number of operations in Coin2Send are performed by one click.
- Completed transactions are final with no method of refunding, charging back or other recourse for the sender of the virtual currency.
- Incomplete transactions are those transactions that were confirmed too late or when the sender send less coins than required in the invoice created for the merchant.
To apply for a refund, open a support ticket providing the transaction ID (TXID or hash).
Refunds will be either (at our discretion):
(a) the original amount of the virtual currencywe have received and is still within our control; or
(b) an amount equivalent to the USD value at the time of the Virtual Currency Transaction.
All refunds must be claimed within 30 days of us receiving your coins or itwill be forfeited. Refunds of coins and other funds may bereturned to you minus our costs, the unsubsidized coin/miner network transactionfee and any other third party charges. For a refund to be honored it must be at least equal to the network transaction fee for that virtual currency times two, otherwise it will be forfeited. Refunds are processed within 7 days after request received.
- No Liability for Errors/Omissions. You accept and acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions that are made in connection with any coin Transaction initiated via the Services. We strongly encourage you to review your transaction details carefullybefore attempting to transfer a virtual currency.
Limitations of Liability
- Coin2Send will not be liable for loss of funds by Customer due to Coin2Send malfunction, unauthorized access, theft, force majeure ,any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may incur in connection with actions or lack of thereof of 3rd parties such as Coin2Send certified Partners.
Termination of Agreement
- Coin2Send Customer has a right to notify the administration of Coin2Send of his desire to close the account at any time. In this case liquidation of account in System and removal of all personal data specified by the user at registration takes place after finishing of identification of applicant's personality and its check for compliance with the personality of the user that had registered this account.
- Coin2Send reserves a right to block the account for term or termless period at occurrence of some suspicions until ascertainment of circumstances.
Last modification: April 24th, 2020